New Topics For This Year's Symposium Include:
- - Delivering standardized, innovative, technology-based capabilities to solve big data intelligence challenges
- - Leveraging the combat cloud to produce a comprehensive picture of the battlespace in real time
- - Finding innovative ways to utilize existing technology and discover new outcomes for big data
- - Developing innovative ways to transform big data into actionable intelligence
- - Developing innovative policies and technological solutions to shape future enterprise systems
- - Acquiring the technological capabilities to transition into the next immersive phase of intelligence
- - Finding the most effective ways to maximizing the potential uses of big data
- - Securing advanced tools to better find and synthesize open-source intelligence
At Our Symposium You Will Have the Ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing special operations forces today.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies related to Big Data.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments.
Operating Guidance For Government Attendees:
DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
- * Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS