- -Dr. Reggie Brothers, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Research
- -David Shedd, Deputy Director, Defense Intelligence Agency
- -Robert Jimenez, Chief Technology Officer, National Reconnaissance Office
- -Gus Taveras, Chief Technology Officer, Defense Intelligence Agency
- -Duncan McCarthy, Technical Executive, InnoVision, NGA
- -Dr. Ashit Talukder, Chief, Information Access Division, NIST
- -George Duchak, Director, Information Directorate, AFRL
- -Dr. Mark Livingston, Computer Scientist, NRL
About the Event:
Intelligence organizations across government have an opportunity to exploit large data sets in order to produce actionable intelligence. The technology to visualize and exploit large, unstructured data sets provides the IC with a unique opportunity to dramatically improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
The Intelligence Community and its partners must build the capacity to harness this information being generated at an alarming rate. Dramatic advances in all intelligence collection products mean technology and contracting support will increase exponentially.
DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the community from operational leaders, intelligence providers, key policy-makers, as well as solution providers from Industry and Academia. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all involved organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
How Will You Benefit?
*Hear the latest requirements and needs from IC leadership
*Learn about cutting edge research and development that will advance your organization
*Meet with colleagues and clients to discuss the next steps forward to support the Big Data Effort for the IC
*See early R&D initiatives and learn how you can support